made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday

Grow

Many moons ago, a mysterious man presented me with a simple idea & the task of painting one of my favorite creative people.  Only, in a way that I otherwise would not have the guts to do.  Both in size & my approach.  It was an amazing & difficult challenge.

I'm very grateful that through the amazing gift of sensory & emotion that is music, & the mischief that is life, two strangers connected. The stars shot into my lap, sprinkled magical thinking & dusted my dreams with visuals & ideas in the nite.
In the end, after many hours, mistakes, wanting to give up & repeatedly starting over(s); I'm thrilled I took on something that seemed overwhelming, impossible & scary to me.  I'm proud of what I was able to create & accomplish using music, imagination, paint & a few brushes.  It's given me more confidence in how far I can travel painting...  and a new homosapien that I am happy to call my friend.

(below is the progress & different stages of this said painting) ......







No comments:

Post a Comment